Friday, July 30, 2010

Recommended Reading: I'm Outnumbered!: One Mom's Lessons in the Lively Art of Raising Boys by Laura Lee Groves

Again, I'm taking a break from the norm this week to inform you about an outstanding parenting book. Although, I may be just a little bit biased.

Written by Laura Lee Groves (my mother), I'm Outnumbered!: One Mom's Lessons in the Lively Art of Raising Boys provides valuable insights and practical tips for mothers of multiple sons. Having raised four boys over a span of 20+ years, Laura knows what she's writing about. She's seen food fights, arm wrestling contests, make-believe characters, and everything in between.

But through it all, there remains a constant focus on raising children according to the word of God. In a world of relativism and plenty of poor parenting examples, I'm Outnumbered! offers a more biblically-based, hands-on parenting model that I experienced firsthand.

So check out Laura Lee Groves' very first book release from Kregel Publications! If you'd like to purchase I'm Outnumbered!, you can find it at your local Christian bookstore or at Amazon.com.

And if you'd like to know more about Laura Lee Groves, visit her website called Outnumbered Mom. You can also find her on Facebook here.

2 comments:

  1. A nice tribute to your mom -- a gracious lady I'm so glad to have as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see this finally in print. Your Mom is a sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete